Collect Utilities v2.0
Hello everyone! Python time! I’ve updated my tools from Collect Utilities to Python 3 to be able to use them inside Nuke 13.0, so I would like to share them again with you (and a few new tools 😊 )
- Collect Files: Creates a backup of your Script.
- Files To Folder: Copy the file from a read in a target folder.
- Check Frames: Find missing frames in a sequence.
- Share Nodes: Share a group of nodes in a shared folder.
- Get Nodes: Import a group of nodes from a shared folder.
- Bring Reads/Folder: Bring the render from a Write and Open the folder from a read.
- Get Frames: Import frames from a read.
- Read Care: Automates useful actions in different Reads.
- Reduce Project: Removes the reads you are not using
- File Renamer: Renames the File from a target Read.
This time I’ve added a .pdf inside to explain how to install and use the different tools! But, as always… here is a small video!
I hope it works perfectly, but like any new version, I'm looking to fix any bug that could appear as quick as I can!
Hope you like it, see you soon!
Download it from Nukepedia: http://www.nukepedia.com/python/import/export/mtcollect-utilities